Sixense, a company known for its motion controllers that excel in virtual environments, wants to lower the barrier of entry to VR creation to anyone with a little design know-how with its upcoming software...
27 Sep, 2015
- 3d aliens android app apple augmented reality crescent bay dev dk1 dk2 e3 elite facebook GADGETS game Games gaming gear vr Gloveone: google Headset health holodeck hololens iphone jaunt kickstarter magicleap microsoft morpheus movies oculus oculus rift rift samsung second life sony star trek steam stem technology valve virtual virtual reality vr
- New Research Makes Inroads to Fix Focus Issues in Virtual Reality
- Google Cardboard: Virtual Reality on the Cheap, but is it Any Good?
- Nike and Neymar might have just shown us the future of virtual reality
- Jaunt Unveils the Neo 360 Virtual Reality Camera Rig
- With HoloLens, Microsoft May Just Reinvent Personal Computing